Meet your Nutritionist
Kyrin Hall, PhD, Clinical Nutrition.
‘Kyrin, an embodiment of health‘ - Elle Magazine
Kyrin is passionate about helping people harness their energy. With functional nutrition (orthomolecular medicine) and diagnostic testings, she helps you optimise performance and resilience.
* Plant-based chef: certified clinical nutritionist. She combines food science and culinary techniques. She honed her culinary skills at the Cordon Bleu (Paris) and with various plant-based chefs in LA / Miami.
* Endurance athlete: she is currently training for an Ironman 70.3. Her most memorable race is the Bay of Pigs trail marathon in Cuba where she won 1st Place Female.
* Avid yoga practitioner + teacher: co-founded the Yoga4Runner studio + Teacher Training programme (link to Yoga page),
* Health Ambassador: freelance health journalist (Sky TV + print media). A presenter at TEDx in Holland. Frequently invited key note speaker.
* Chocolate addict: indulge with home-made cacao nut barks + energy bites
* Early morning riser: kick-start her day with movement – run, yoga or a beach-walk with Muffin, her Chihuahua dog.